If you have forgotten your password or are unable to sign in to your Worldview account, you can reset your account password by following the instructions below:
- Click on the Forgot Password button towards the bottom of the Sign In menu.
- Enter your account email address in the menu that appears, then click the Send Reset Password button towards the bottom of the menu.
- Check your email inbox for a message titled ‘Your password reset request’ from email@example.com.
- Open this email, then click the blue Reset Your Password link towards the bottom of the message.
- Your browser will open a new page titled ‘Reset Your Password’. Type a new password into the field labeled ‘New password’, type the new password a second time in the field labeled ‘Enter new Password again’ to confirm it. Please note that you cannot reuse previous passwords.
- Click the Save New Password button to update your password. After your new password is saved you will be automatically signed in and redirected to the Worldview homepage where you can begin exploring content.
Having trouble resetting your password? Try the following troubleshooting steps:
- If you are unable to find the reset password email after requesting it, try checking your junk or spam folder.
- If you are unable to save your password, make sure that your new password is at least 8 characters long, and contains at least one uppercase letter, one lowercase letter, and one digit.
- If your password is being rejected, make sure you are creating a completely new password. Previous passwords cannot be reused.
If you are still unable to log in to your account or reset your password, please Contact Us for assistance. We're here to help!