Users can access the Stratfor Worldview site through a browser on their mobile device.
The partnership of RANE and Stratfor allows us the opportunity to provide enhanced capabilities including the development of a new mobile app. We have temporarily suspended the Android app for Google Play while it’s in development. We greatly appreciate your patience during this transition to a new and improved experience for mobile users. The release date of the mobile app will be announced when one becomes available.
Using an iOS device? See below for step by step instructions for using the Safari browser to add a shortcut to your iPhone or iPad:
- Open Safari. (Other browsers, such as Chrome, won’t work for this.)
- Navigate to https://worldview.stratfor.com/
- Click the Share button at the bottom of the page.
- On the bottom row of icons click on Add to Home Screen.
- On the next screen, choose a name for the link on your home screen. You’ll see the link so you can confirm it, as well as the Stratfor logo which becomes the mobile icon.
- Click the new Stratfor logo on your home screen, and it will open the website in its own navigation window, independent of Safari.
- Delete the old Stratfor Worldview App.
Note: If you access Worldview for Enterprises with an IP, VPN or token authentication, you will not be able to login using the Stratfor mobile app. For further assistance, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.