The updated Stratfor mobile app is available for Android devices in Google Play.
iOS users can access the Stratfor Worldview site through the Safari browser using the instructions below to add a shortcut to your iPhone or iPad:
- Open Safari. (Other browsers, such as Chrome, won’t work for this.)
- Navigate to https://worldview.stratfor.com/
- Click the Share button at the bottom of the page.
- On the bottom row of icons click on Add to Home Screen.
- On the next screen, choose a name for the link on your home screen. You’ll see the link so you can confirm it, as well as the Stratfor logo which becomes the mobile icon.
- Click the new Stratfor logo on your home screen, and it will open the website in its own navigation window, independent of Safari.
- Delete the old Stratfor Worldview App.
Note: If you access Worldview for Enterprises with an IP, VPN or token authentication, you will not be able to login using the Stratfor mobile app. For further assistance, please contact us at email@example.com.