Stratfor is rigorously non-partisan and non-ideological. We make no policy prescriptions and do not advocate what should happen. Instead, our geopolitical analyses and forecasts focus on what will happen. Stratfor is privately owned and not affiliated with any government or non-governmental agency.
Articles in this section
- What is the difference between “news” and “analysis?”
- What is Stratfor’s political orientation?
- What is Stratfor?
- Do you offer trainings on your methodology?
- How can I work at Stratfor?
- Where is George Friedman?
- What are your operating hours?
- Is my personal information safe with you?
- Who are Stratfor's investors?
- How do I reach your public relations team?